Thursday, March 16, 2006

Drowning in my own idiocy

So, I've been planning to buy an external HD for the computer, as I've been getting love notes from it that say things like, "quit one of the fucking applications, dumb-ass, you've got too fucking much music stored on me." I was waiting for yesterday's paycheck so that I could go out and buy it this weekend. Then today happened.

What happened, you ask? I'll tell you.

I washed my fucking cell phone.

That's right. I left it in the pocket of my jeans and threw it right in. If you feel that I should have your phone number, I probably don't. Email it to me (my email's in my profile, if you don't already know it). I should have a new phone by tomorrow. But now I'm really not sure when you'll see me on IM or Gtalk again. I think my computer is gonna leave me for someone who can support it's memory habit soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

see, yeah, that's why I tend to use the 30 dollar cellphones: Because I KNOW I'm gonna do something like that.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home