Thursday, October 05, 2006

A Bit of an Update

Today's work: At Home. No new temp position yet, though my name is in for several. Instead, I have been wet-felting. Today's piece will be the backgroung for a needle felted wall-hanging. If I am not lazy and happen to remember, I'll post pictures.

Today's soundtrack: Bree Sharp, Brother Ali, Bruce Springsteen, Ted Leo, and Flogging Molly. Wet felting by hand takes a while. And I have ecclectic tastes. And a huge iTunes library.

Tonight's hijinks: spinning, knitting and watching CSI with E&M. Possibly some NaNo plotting somewhere in there, as I still have no clue what I'm writing. There's plenty of time before November, right?

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

I gotta get going on that, too. I actually stopped reading my History of Japan, and started reading an actual novel, to get my juices flowing in a creative direction.

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home