Monday, October 02, 2006

Oh, Dear.

If you pay attention to the sidebar, you may notice a change. That's right, folks, I've signed up for National Novel Writing Month. I promised myself that I would do this the first November after I finished grad school. I haven't obtained a degree, but I am beyond done, so here I am... I have a month to figure out what the hell I'm writing, and then thirty days in which to spew it out.

Wow. This is exactly as insane as it sounds. Which means that the blog just might see some action.

Stop. That's just sick.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So this means you'll be posting your novel as you write it here on the blog, right???? :)

9:29 PM  
Blogger Turtle said...

No, it means I'll post novel-induced breakdowns, jubilation, and general insanity here. I would never subject unsuspecting readers to the kind of schlock I'm likely to write.

9:36 PM  
Blogger Bill said...

I'll have to decide if I'm signing up still. If New Mutants keeps up the way it is, there's a chance I might be done with it by the end of the month.

Otherwise, there's no way I'll be able to both.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home